Thursday 12 February 2015

Fracking in the UK conflicts of interest

I truly love the idea that Politicians are supposed to reflect people's wishes and provide strong leadership in a democracy.

My biggest fear is about the levels of misinformation and ignorance concerning fracking.

I fear for an electorate more informed about Ms. kardasian's bottom than fracking. Maybe they have more collective wisdom than me.

The electorate has to keep politicians accountable to their promises.

Sometimes I feel cameron forgets he was in a coalition minority government.

The oil and gas industry is a powerful lobbying force. There are clear conflicts of interest.




The new head of the EA was previously CEO of the company making PR videos for cuadrilla.

Regarding public opinion on fracking.

I refer you to this bastion of left wing green thinking.




No comments:

Post a Comment